Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Beginning!

The beginning of what you ask? Well, the beginning of my life as a blogger. I have been entertained by some really creative people in Blogland, and I felt it was time for me to amuse other bloggers just as they have amused me!

The internet makes this thing we call "The World" a much smaller place. One of my favorite bloggers of the moment is Attic 24. I just love her wit... and her crochet. The amazing thing is that she's in England and I'm here in the United States!

My purpose for this blog is to focus on the happiness I find...under my own roof; the simple things that I could potentially take for granted if I don't take the time out to notice them now. I vow to take my camera everywhere and capture the moments that sometimes get away and share them here. It's going to be my online scrap book of sorts.

The inspiration I get from Blogland is amazing. I love to sit with a cup of coffee... Oh, how I love coffee... while the kids are still asleep and steal a sneak-peek inside the life of another who is also feeding their creativity!

What you'll find here is lots of family... as well as lots of color! I'm a crafty girl and like to have a hand in all sorts of crafty things. But, I also love to garden, decorate, and read, read, read!

Oh wait... did I mention I recently became a camper?

More to come, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment