Friday, June 24, 2011

Midwest Folk & Fiber Festival

Road Trip!
While surfing the internet I found this festival in Grayslake.
Oh how the universe is taking care of me! I can't wait to pet and stroke all the glorious yarn... hmmm. It's about 1.5 hours away and it's going to be just me and Bean. CJ is staying at Grammy's, as he hates to go grocery shopping, much less spend the day looking at yarn!

Thank goodness for Grammies (sp?) everywhere!!

The pictures I used for this post can be found on the Midwest Folk and Fiber website. You can read more about the festival at

www.fiberandfolk.com

I'm hoping to find this...
And some of this...
And maybe some of this...
Oh lovely day!

Check back and I hope to have pictures of my own posted, along with a recap of the day's adventures!!

Wish me luck... and pray for restraint, as I need to have enough $$ leftover for the electric bill! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment