Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finding time to crochet

Where does a busy Mother of two find time to fit a little hooky love?

In the nooks and crannies of life... that's where!

Today was my first public display of hooking! I figured if wanted to get some time with my beloved hook it would be while I was waiting in the wings.

Where did I crochet today???

At the park, before CJ's football practice...
at football practice...
(By the way, that's Macey Brooks... a former Chicago Bears receiver. It was pretty cool that he took time out to participate in a youth football camp)

And then again, crocheting on the deck after dinner.

The Granny is coming along. I have 14 squares finished. I find that I only average about 3 squares a day. I wish I had more time... but then again, who doesn't?

I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive crocheting in public, but when a stranger walked by and said, "I love those colors, they look beautiful together," I didn't feel as awkward...maybe a tinge proud that my choice of colors attracted the eye of a total stranger.


tootles
xoxo
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment