Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Granny - version 2.0

The humble beginnings of my new and improved Granny Square.

Remember... I'm fairly new to crochet creations, and last post I admitted that I had very little concept of color arrangement. I know that I like lots of color, and I know that I like some color combinations, and others I do not...however, I now realize there must be some kind of organization to my color chaos.

I only have six squares done, but I all ready love love love it!


I started the Granny 2.0 this morning while sitting on my deck havin' some coffee. It was the most gorgeous day here in the Midwest. The sun was shining, the birds were singing to back and forth (my favorite are the Orioles), and there was an oh-so-slight breeze...just enough to make the leaves on the trees dance. It was perfect.

I sat out on the deck for a time, enjoying the peacefulness and watching the Heron fly up and down the river. This is my favorite time of the day...very early morning. Everyone else is still sleeping as I steal away a few moments to reflect without interruption.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment