Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Fresh Start for 2013

happy-new-year-2013-hd-wallpaper-7 

A Fresh Start for 2013!

I often struggle with how to express my self creatively, so this year I wanted to begin a new blog. I wanted to create a place that will encompass my love of libraries and all the things found in them, as well as photography and travel and crochet and family and camping and decorating and gardening and crafting… and really anything that warrants its own post!! However, I couldn't give up all the memories that were on my old blog (this one). So I have decided to carry on. They say your blogs are supposed to have a theme, and if that were the case I would have so many blogs with different themes that I wouldn't be able to keep up! So, I've decided that this blog will be a collection of experiences; ones that I find particularly encouraging and inspiring and want to share, without a theme.
.
… anything and everything goes!!
Here’s to a healthy and happy New Year… and I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I intend to have writing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment