Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ahhhh, the Joys of a Pedicure

 
 
There is nothing like a good pedicure. And, since we have a wedding coming up this weekend (my brother is getting married), I thought I would knock off the garden dirt and get my toes all dolled up. Funny... when I got home and was walking around my yard I noticed how close the color I chose was to my spider geraniums. Love it!
I am excited about the wedding because, for one, it is always good to share your life with someone you love, and two, it taking place in Lake Geneva -- a super cute town that's about 2 hours north of us. It is a kinda touristy, cutesy weekend vacation spot. I just love it. There is lots of shopping, a lake, and a beach to play at. Long ago, before kids, Jeff and I would drive up just to have lunch. 
 
On another note... I am still looping away at the granny. Meet Jimmy. He is our beloved house cat... who got outside this morning and I am anxiously waiting his return, as he is NOT allowed to frolic in the wild! I am hoping that he will come home when he is hungry?? Anyway, the point of this picture is that as soon as I stretch my granny out to see which color to work on, Jimmy immediately climbs on and curls up! He is sooo sweet I couldn't possibly get mad at him.
 
xoxo,
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment