Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lots of Catching Up to Do!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Whew... A lot has happened since the last time I checked in. First and foremost, I have officially graduated from Aurora University!! December 15th was my very last day of classes. I now hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. Yay for me! I am 39 years old, and like I always say...better late than never :)

After I finished school I thought it was going to be so great to do whatever I wanted. But I found myself anxious, almost pacing the floor. What? Free time... What am I supposed to do with that?

Christmas kept me busy... like way busy. I finally finished my "Shaker" afghan I started back in July, which was intended as Christmas gift for my Dad, at 1 o'clock on Christmas eve. School kinda got in the way of crocheting. But, talk about pressure... I worked on it with fury crocheting 6 skeins in three days. That is not my style of crocheting. I didn't enjoy it, it became work. Now, its on to the next one, my no rhyme, no reason stripey afghan. Maybe I'll finish that one before Grad school starts... but I doubt it.

I would like to leave you with this relaxing image of hot cocoa... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment